As we navigate these uncertain times of 2020, Toronto’s Festival of Beer has had to make the difficult decision to postone this year’s edition of Toronto’s Festival of Beer.
We are using this time to make the 25th anniversary of Toronto’s Festival of Beer in 2021 bigger and better than ever. We have even secured our headlining acts for next year including NAS on Friday, July 23, 2021; Sam Roberts Band on Saturday, July 24, 2021; and legendary TLC on Sunday, July 25, 2021.
We continue to build out some exciting new beer programming for next year and will keep you posted shortly on the ticket relaunched for the 25th anniversary celebration of Toronto’s Festival of Beer in 2021.
That said, we certainly couldn’t let our 24th year go by without sending some beer love to our beer family. So starting on Canada Day (July 1st), we are launching 24 days of giveaways to celebrate 24 years of Toronto’s Festival of Beer (You read that right!). Check out the official details below!
24 days of giveaways presented by #TOBeerFest
Starting on Canada Day (July 1st, 2020), Toronto’s Festival of Beer will be giving away five (5) gift cards to The Beer Store every day for 24 days. That’s 120 individual prizes valued at $50 CAD each. These gift cards can be redeemed within any location of The Beer Store. Five new winners will be selected each day to receive one (1) gift card.
This Contest is open to residents of the province of Ontario (Canada) who are 19 years or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of Beerlicious Inc., and their respective affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers, and all those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
The platforms in which the contest is available are through our website ON THIS PAGE, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To enter the contest, you must register for our email database to receive further information on promotional offers, announcements, and other details pertaining to Toronto’s Festival of Beer.
The “Contest Winners” will be selected through a random number generator on Friday, July 24th to receive a gift card to The Beer Store valued at $50 CAD. Each of the 120 winners will be contacted individually between July 26th and July 29th and must sign and send back the official Waiver and Declaration form in order for the prize to be released.
Here are the full Rules & Regulations:
24 Days Of Giveaways Contest
Presented by Toronto’s Festival of Beer
Contest Rules & Regulations
1. The Contest Period for the 24 Days of Giveaways Contest (the “Contest”) starts at 10AM EST Wed, July 1st, 2020 and continues until 12:00 PM (Noon) ET on Friday, July 24th, 2020 (“Contest Closing Date”), (“Contest Period”).
2. No Purchase Necessary. For your chance to WIN, you must willingly register your information (First Name, Last Name, and Email Address) to receive further communication from Toronto’s Festival of Beer and its parent company Beerlicious, through its email database. You will be required to enter this information via one of the four platforms: via our website HERE, through Facebook, Instagram, or through Twitter. These entries will then be entered into a random number generator on Friday, July 24 to determine the 120 winners and each winner will be contacted via email by one of the Beerlicious staff members between July 26th and July 29th.
3. Limit 1 (one) entry per email address. Entries will be rejected if entry process is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period.
4. This Contest is open to residents of the province of Ontario (Canada) who are 19 years or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of Beerlicious Inc., The Beer Store, and their respective affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers, and all those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
5. The potential winners will be contacted individually between July 26th and July 29th from all eligible entries who reside within Ontario, Canada. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected entrants who are chosen as the winner must fill out the official Release Waiver and Declaration Form provide by a Beerlicious staff member and email a signed copy back to the Beerlicious general email address (email@example.com). If a selected entrant does not send this Release Waiver & Declaration Form back to Beerlicious by July 31st at 5pm, or if the entrant declines the Prize, or does not otherwise comply with these Contest Rules (“Rules”) he/she will forfeit their prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner.
6. Selected entrants, for the Contest, will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email, before being named the official daily winner. Selected entrants must also return a signed Declaration and Release of Liability within a specified period of time (July 31 at 5pm), before being named a winner, failing which they will forfeit the prize. The selected entrants may also be asked to present a valid photo ID to verify that they are in fact a resident of Ontario, Canada and that they are 19 years of age, or older.
7. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the person who has been selected by a Beerlicious staff member must provide photo identification in the form of an Ontario Driver’s License or Ontario Citizenship Card to confirm their age and location of residence. All online entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest Sponsor’s server machine(s).
8. There are one hundred and twenty (120) individual prizes to be won, which include: One (1) official gift card to The Beer Store, valued at $50 CAD awarded to each winner.
9. Once a winner has been deemed as eligible for a prize on Friday, July 24th, he/she will not be eligible for any additional prizes and any attempt at further contest entry will not be considered a valid entry.
10. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged and has no cash surrender value. No substitutions applicable. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any portion of the prize component for a substitute prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised Prize or Prize component. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for cancellations or other factors beyond the Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control which prevent the Grand Prize or part of the Grand Prize from being fulfilled. In such event, winners will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent. Each Prize winner is responsible for all additional costs related to the Prize not specifically included above.
11. The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes.
12. By entering this Contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, dealers and agents without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
13. No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants who will be notified via email communication.
14. Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for failure of the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
15. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the online portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest and at their sole option, to award prizes based on entries received at the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
16. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice or obligation.
17. The Contest Sponsor is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of the Prize or any portion of the Prize including personal injury, death or property damage. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.