Festival features tasty suds, real Southern BBQ, Gourmet Fare and legendary entertainment.
TORONTO, ON – It’s got all the essential ingredients to give Dad the perfect Father’s Day weekend — Beer, mind blowing culinary creations hot off the grill and a top-notch three day concert schedule in Toronto’s very own Woodbine Park Bandshell.
The boom 97.3 Beach, BBQ & Brews Festival runs from Friday, June 19 to Sunday, June 21 at Woodbine Park – the corner of Lake Shore Blvd. and Coxwell Ave. Enjoy some of Canada’s best artists – The Trews on Friday, 54-40 on Saturday and Big Sugar playing reggae style on Father’s Day Sunday, for the legendary Ribs and Reggae jam. There’s also a Kids Entertainment Zone with Al Simmons and Mini Pops Kids performing live on Saturday.
“We have a great schedule of family fun events and entertainment that won’t disappoint, including some amazing Canadian talent all weekend long.” said Les Murray from Beerlicious Inc. Grilling Tent Organizer Jodi Sellers of Chef Events adds “This year’s Grilling Tent is spectacular with demos by Chefs Tonia Wilson, Ted Reader, Matt Dean Pettit, Massimo Capra, Matt Basile and Christian Pritchard on Saturday, June 20.”
- FREE live performances from The Trews, 54-40 and Big Sugar reggae style.
- Kids Entertainment Zone featuring carnival games, amusement rides, face painting, and live music from Al Simmons and Mini Pops Kids on Saturday June 20 only!
- Neal Brother’s presents The 7th Annual Firefighter Command Cook Off Friday, June 19, hosted by Chef Ted Reader. North, South, East and West Commands will vie against each other to see who grills the best steak.
- Grilling Tent presented by: Labatt Breweries of Canada, Nella Cucina and Traeger Canada featuring some of Toronto’s Top Chefs. Starts Saturday, June 20 at 1 p.m.
- Local craft vendor and artisan market presented by Arts Market
Attendance is anticipated to be more than 30,000 people to the festival during its three-day run. Festival hours are Friday 3-11 p.m., Saturday noon to 11 p.m. and Sunday noon to 8 p.m.
The boom 97.3 Beach BBQ & Brews Festival is an annual event taking place on Father’s Day weekend at Woodbine Park in “the Beach”, presented by Toronto Sun. Come out to this FREE EVENT to enjoy great BBQ, live music, children’s activities, BBQ competitions, grilling demos, An Arts Market and beer vendors. Visit beachbbqandbrews.com for more info.
For more information, please contact: Jon Sinden firstname.lastname@example.org (416) 635-9889 x26