Our culinary programme keeps evolving and growing. Welcome to #TasteTFOB! The Grilling Tent and our curated list of food purveyors are second to none! Combine all that mouth-watering deliciousness with over 416 brews to discover, and then add some incredible main stage talent and we are FREAKING OUT OVER HERE! Seriously, can’t wait for July 28-30. #TasteTFOB is presented by TO’s Finest and in partnership with Labatt – Good things brewing, Broil King and Cheese Boutique.
Here is the very latest info on tickets. As you know, we are sold out of TFOB Friday and TFOB Saturday tickets. You can use promo code EAT to save $5 off TFOB Sunday general admission tickets.
Grilling Tent Schedule and Chefs:
Friday, July 28, 2017:
- 4:30PM – Chef Matt Dean Pettit (Matty’s Seafood)
- 5:30PM – Chef Carl Heinrich (Richmond Station)
- 6:30PM – Lindsay Greflund (TKO Cakes)
- 7:30PM – Chef Julie Marteleira (Leña Restaurante)
- 8:30PM – Chef Ted Reader (Ted’s World Famous BBQ)
Saturday, July 29, 2017:
- 1:30PM – Chef Alida Soloman (Tutti Matti)
- 2:30PM – Maître Fromager Afrim Pristine (Cheese Boutique)
- 3:30PM – Chef Jason Bangerter (Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa)
- 4:30PM – Chef Michele Forgione (Impasto)
- 5:30PM – Chef Craig Harding (Campagnolo Toronto/La Palma)
Sunday, July 30, 2017:
- 1:30PM – Chef Matthew Sullivan (Real Sports Bar & Grill)
- 2:30PM – Chef Matt Basile (Fidel Gastro’s/Lisa Marie)
- 3:30PM – Chef Alexandra Feswick (The Drake Hotel)
- 4:30PM – Ivana Raca (Raca Café & Bar/Uffico)
- 5:30PM – Victor Barry (Piano Piano/Cafe Cancan)
Chimney Stax Baking Co.
Fidel Gastro’s/Lisa Marie
Heirloom Toronto Food Truck
Tiny Tom Donuts
Mangia & Bevi
Meltwich Food Co.
Ontario Corn Roasters
Queen Margherita Pizza
Hot Bunzz Street Cuizine
South St. Burger
Ted’s World Famous BBQ
The Pie Commission