Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer Tweet To Win Lowell Tickets
Contest Rules & Regulations
- The Contest Period for Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer Tweet To Win Lowell Tickets (the “Contest”) starts at 5PM EST Thursday, April 16th, 2015 and continues until 11:59:59 PM ET on Monday, April 20th, 2015 (“Contest Closing Date”), (“Contest Period”).
- No Purchase Necessary. For your chance to WIN, you must Tweet the contest sentence exactly as presented on Toronto’s Festival of Beer Website from a valid Twitter account. The line is “Yes, I want to win tickets to see @lowellcat at Spring Sessions of @TOBeerFestival April 24: http://ticketf.ly/1FiNcvo #BeerMe”
- Limit three (3) entries per person/per Twitter account. Entries will be rejected if contest sentence is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period.
- This Contest is open to residents of the province of Ontario (Canada) who are 19 years or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of Beerlicious Inc., Chef Events Canada Inc, Twitter Inc, and their respective affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers, and all those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- A random draw to select the potential winner will be conducted on Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm for the Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer Tweet To Win Lowell Tickets prize as selected by Beerlicious Inc. from all eligible entries from, Ontario, Canada. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected entrant will be contacted by Twitter Direct Message only at the Twitter account indicated on his/her entry the same day as the draw. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within one (1) business day of the second Twitter Direct Message sent and after a minimum of two Tweet attempts by the Contest Sponsor or if the entrant declines the Prize, or does not otherwise comply with these Contest Rules (“Rules”) he/she will forfeit their prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner.
- Selected entrants, for the Contest, will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email, before being named the official daily winner. Selected entrants must also return a signed Declaration and Release of Liability within a specified period of time, before being named a winner, failing which they will forfeit the prize.
- If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All online entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest Sponsor’s server machine(s).
- There are two (2) Prizes to win. Each prize includes one (1) pair of tickets to Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer on Friday, April 24th (4pm to 10pm) at Sherbourne Common to see Lowell.
- Once a winner has been deemed as eligible for a weekly prize during any of the given week, he/she will not be eligible for contest entry for the duration of the same week and any attempt at further contest entry during the weekly period will not be considered a valid entry.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, or exchanged and has no cash surrender value. No substitutions applicable. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or any portion of the Grand Prize or Prize component for a substitute prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised Prize or Prize component. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for cancellations or other factors beyond the Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control which prevent the Grand Prize or part of the Grand Prize from being fulfilled. In such event, winners will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent. Each Prize winner is responsible for all additional costs related to the Prize not specifically included above.
- The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes.
- By entering this Contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, dealers and agents without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants who will be notified by telephone and or email.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for failure of the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the online portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest and at their sole option, to award prizes based on entries received at the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice or obligation.
- The Contest Sponsor is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of the Prize or any portion of the Prize including personal injury, death or property damage. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.