2017 will be a big year. After that —-storm of a year that 2016 was, how can it not get better in 2017? Here are some beer hopes, wishes and predictions for 2017…
- Les (President) hopes you always have beer. Anything cold, ready and available were his exact words. His prediction for next year: Sour Beers will be top of the list!
- Ingrid (Operations) thinks that 2017 will keep seeing the rise of beer: more breweries, more styles, more variety.
- Jon (Marketing) thinks Donald Trump Drinking Games will be huuuuuge!
- Dav (PR) thinks Gluten Free Beer will finally make its mark on taste.
- Luca (Partnerships) thinks Beer Cocktails will be all the rage in 2017.
- Stacey (Accounting) thinks fruity beer will kill it in 2017. Peaches, grapefruit, raspberries.
- Jodi (Culinary) thinks more and more ladies will make their voice heard in the beer community. More lady beer drinkers and more lady brewers!
There you have it. Some Beer Predictions for 2017 from our staff? Do you have a prediction? Leave it in the comments. Cheers. Looking forward to seeing everyone on May 20-21 for Toronto’s Festival of Beer Spring Sessions and on July 28-30 for the Summer Edition of TFOB.
Use code CHRISTMAS to save $5 off General Admission Tickets!