TFOB Sunday is a magical day. Forever known for the chill vibe, TFOB Sunday is the day to cap off the legendary weekend with an array of tasty food options and hundreds of brews to choose from… and now… we are so very proud to announce the perfect mix of music to compliment this day: Alan Doyle & The Beautiful Gypsies alongside country artists David James, Eric Ethridge, and Dani Strong.
Alan Doyle – of Great Big Sea fame – and The Beautiful Gypsies are currently on the road, playing Sold Out shows all over North America. Their adventure will land them in Toronto on Sunday, July 30 at Bandshell Park, Exhibition Place for thousands of beer (and music) lovers at Toronto’s Festival of Beer presented by the Beer Store.
Get TFOB SUNDAY Tickets Now!
Use promo code DOYLE to receive $5 off per general admission ticket!
Upgrade your ticket to the VIP Experience so you get in early, get a full dining experience and VIP washrooms!
In addition to Petty Harbour’s very own, we are super stoked to welcome some emerging and established country artists. David James, Eric Ethridge and Dani Strong. See below for videos from our TFOB Sunday line-up! Enjoy and see you Sunday, July 30 at Bandshell Park.
TFOB SUNDAY SCHEDULE:
- 12:00pm – Doors Open for Hoptimized & VIP Ticket Holders (Learn more about the VIP Experience)
- 1:30pm – Doors Open for General Admission Ticket Holders.
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: To be announced soon!
- 3:00pm – 3:40pm: Dani Strong
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm: Eric Ethridge
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm: David James
- 6:30pm – 7:45pm: Alan Doyle & the Beautiful Gypsies